Non-ferrous metal castings
Castings from aluminium and zinc alloys:
- Casting with pressure die-casting machines. Weight of castings from 0.02 kg to 6.0 kg, the area of casting projection up to 1000 sq cm.
- Casting into iron moulds. Weight of castings from 0.5 kg to 100 kg.
- Casting into ground moulds. Weight of castings from 1 kg to 200 kg.
- For metal castings we organize casting mold and casting production models.
- Aluminum alloys of all grades (DIN 226, DIN 231, etc.).
- Zinc alloys (ZA9-1.5, ZA4-1, ZA5 etc.).
Non-ferrous metal castings surface machining work:
- Chipping, using press or manually
- Polishing in the water, using chemical solutions
- Cleaning of casting surface, processing and polishing, performed with belt grinding machines.
- Processing of casting surface with the sand blast.
- Internal surfaces of castings are processed with turning, milling, and boring machines